We don’t have any open full-time positions at the moment but are always looking to connect with talented individuals in our field. Additionally, check out our internship opportunities in the details below.
We are often seeking passionate interns, whether for a developer, designer, illustrator, or project coordinator role. Through real-world learning and collaboration with the Jackrabbits, our interns gain essential experience.
Internships here are full-time gigs lasting from 3-6 months, spent in our Milton office. You’ll work closely with designers, developers, and project managers during this time on existing endeavors and new projects. From your first day with us until your last, you will be consistently engaged in the inner workings of the Jackrabbit team (for better or for worse!), and figure out what makes us tick.
What You Can Expect to Achieve
We try harder, work smarter, produce faster, and ensure that our internships embody that same ideology. Whether you have a background in visual design/illustration, web development, or marketing strategies, our approach will allow you to expand your abilities into all disciplines of the creative process. Expect to:
- Be held to a high standard—we are excited to teach people who are looking to learn but do expect our interns to absorb information and processes quickly, be meticulous with details, and always put forth their best effort
- Observe the day-to-day activities of the team and learn the ins and outs of being a rabbit
- Develop skills imperative to excel in a creative, client-focused environment
- Collaborate on real-world projects
- Have some fun—we’re a small group and working all day in a positive, friendly environment is a big part of why we like our jobs
What Skills You Should Possess Already
Jackrabbit looks for young professionals who have some experience in design/development/marketing, and seek to elevate their abilities in our firm.
A Visual Design Portfolio Should Demonstrate
- BFA (achieved or pending) in graphic design or equivalent experience
- In-depth understanding of visual design principles, including typography and layout
- Working knowledge of responsive and interactive design concepts
- Experience in a variety of creative projects