Ready to chat? Drop us a note & we'll get right back to you.
- Work with the Rabbits
- Career Opportunities
Take a peek at our recent blog post about website pricing, and read some fun facts about the Jackrabbit website!
Jackrabbit is looking for a talented web developer to build engaging digital experiences for a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, WordPress, and will be able to get up to speed with our standards quickly.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of professional experience in front-end web development
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Shopify, and other modern content management systems
- Love of the command line.
- Proven experience building responsive websites.
- Ability to maintain full productivity with no less than 20 browser tabs open.
- Experience with Shopify or other e-commerce platforms a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch and ability to cut-up comps from the design team
- In-depth knowledge of browser quirks and how to address them
- Ability to work in a team environment, from developing sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the back-end development team
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll do at Jackrabbit
- Build elegant and functional websites for clients of all sizes
- Create working prototype applications for usability testing
- Work with our clients, advising them on our technical approach
- Collaborate with designers, project managers, other developers, and clients on technical projects
- Gossip with the other Rabbits about the latest episode of Game of Thrones
- Mentor junior developers
- Code in PHP/HTML/CSS/JS
- Work on cutting-edge development using all of the latest techniques
Phrases people use to describe you should be:
- Not afraid to instant message a co-worker sitting three feet away
- Has a sense of humor
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with our clients to drive customer acquisition and social engagement. This position requires the ability to lead client Marketing programs, by optimizing campaigns using media management, utilizing website analytics and analysis tools while creating program insight and performance review presentations. Candidates should have 2+ years of digital experience in a marketing-related company.
- Strategize and execute on digital media campaigns that meet client objectives
- Help to develop and improve process for digital marketing projects – execution and management
- Optimize websites for search
- Develop paid search strategy (goals, target geography, campaign definition)
- Facilitate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Play a role in content strategy, content population, proofing, and optimization during our website redesign process
- Review Analytics accounts and create reports and recommendations accordingly
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- University degree or college diploma
- 2+ years direct work experience in a digital marketing capacity
- In-depth knowledge of current Internet technologies, including content management systems, SEO/SEM, social media, e-commerce, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Proficient with Macs and Adobe Creative Suite; Axure experience a plus
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
If this sounds like you, let’s do it! Don’t forget to attach your current resume.Apply Now