Ready to chat? Drop us a note & we'll get right back to you.
- Work with the Rabbits
- Career Opportunities
Take a peek at our recent blog post about website pricing, and read some fun facts about the Jackrabbit website!
Jackrabbit is looking for a talented web developer to build engaging digital experiences for a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, WordPress, and will be able to get up to speed with our standards quickly.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of professional experience in front-end web development
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Shopify, and other modern content management systems
- Love of the command line.
- Proven experience building responsive websites.
- Ability to maintain full productivity with no less than 20 browser tabs open.
- Experience with Shopify or other e-commerce platforms a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch and ability to cut-up comps from the design team
- In-depth knowledge of browser quirks and how to address them
- Ability to work in a team environment, from developing sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the back-end development team
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll do at Jackrabbit
- Build elegant and functional websites for clients of all sizes
- Create working prototype applications for usability testing
- Work with our clients, advising them on our technical approach
- Collaborate with designers, project managers, other developers, and clients on technical projects
- Gossip with the other Rabbits about the latest episode of Game of Thrones
- Mentor junior developers
- Code in PHP/HTML/CSS/JS
- Work on cutting-edge development using all of the latest techniques
Phrases people use to describe you should be:
- Not afraid to instant message a co-worker sitting three feet away
- Has a sense of humor
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment