Ready to chat? Drop us a note & we'll get right back to you.
- Work with the Rabbits
- Career Opportunities
Take a peek at our recent blog post about website pricing, and read some fun facts about the Jackrabbit website!
Are you a passionate creator with an interest in video, animation, and motion graphics? Send us your demo reel! Jackrabbit’s videography team is looking for talented individuals like you for Summer 2016/17.
- Video Production Support
- Camera Operation
- Scripting Support/Storyboarding
- Asset Research and Management
- Graphic Design and Animation Support
- Music and audio support
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Audition
Additional Experience (not required, but appreciated!):
- Web Design and Production
Sound like you? Get in touch with us today!Apply Now
We are currently all set for the Fall and looking to fill spots for Summer 2017.
We are looking for passionate developers and designers to join a multidisciplinary team of creative professionals as we strive to produce the best marketing solutions for our clients. Through real-world learning, collaboration with the Jackrabbits, and extensive focus on the mentorship process, our apprentices gain the essential experience necessary to emerge as leaders in the field of graphic and web design.
What will I achieve?
We try harder, work smarter, produce faster, and ensure that our apprentices embody that same ideology. Whether you have a background in visual design or web development, our user experience (UX) focus will allow you to expand your abilities into all disciplines of the creative approach. Exposure will include:
- One-on-one guidance through the process of research, evaluation, and design.
- Developing the skills imperative to excel in user-centered design.
- Helping direct the meaningful interaction between client experience and product ownership, through collaboration on real-world projects.
- Crafting a personal emphasis on utility, ease of use, and efficiency in all facets of design.
- Understanding how to identify the needs, behaviors, and habits of users and implementing products to satisfy these characteristics.
With the help of our unparalleled focus on fostering deep connections between customers and their brand, we’ll provide you with all the tools necessary to become a pro.
What can I already do?
Jackrabbit looks for young professionals who have already begun their careers in website or graphic design, and seek to elevate their abilities in our distinguished firm.
A visual design portfolio should demonstrate:
- BFA (achieved or pending) in graphic design or equivalent experience.
- In-depth understanding of visual design principles, including typography and layout.
- Working knowledge of responsive and interactive design concepts.
- Experience on a variety of creative projects.
A web development portfolio should demonstrate:
- BS (achieved or pending) in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with responsive and engaging digital development.
- Passion for finding creative solutions to unique opportunities.
- Basic knowledge of visual design principles, including Creative Suite abilities.
Any additional proficiencies and work experience can only strengthen your integration into our program, and enable you to better accomplish your professional objectives.
What can I expect from the program?
The Jackrabbit Apprenticeship Program is a full-time gig lasting 16 weeks / 4 months, spent in our Milton office. During this time, you’ll work closely with designers and developers on existing endeavors and new projects. From your first day with us until your last, you will be consistently engaged in the inner-workings of the Jackrabbit Team (for better or for worse), and figure out what makes us tick.Apply Now