Ready to chat? Drop us a note & we'll get right back to you.
Take a peek at our recent blog post about website pricing, and read some fun facts about the Jackrabbit website!
We’re looking for a talented web developer who can succeed in a team environment, from front-end development that meets design requirements to back-end development and third-party integrations.
Being detail oriented and able to carry that through to the work produced is a huge factor for success. Communication is another big part of the job, so the developer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire development process. Keeping up with current web trends is also important.
Expect to own development projects, execute on front and back-end, QA sites, complete web edits, launch and maintain websites, and contribute to overall company web standards.
A Jackrabbit developer needs a wide range of skills and development capabilities. These include:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Ability to maintain full productivity on a variety of project types and sizes
- Knowledge of browser quirks and how to address them
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A great grasp of web best-practices and an eye for ensuring implementation of those
- The ability to work with project managers on project specifics, creating/revising processes, and seeing projects through from start to finish
- The ability to guide junior developers and QA internal work
- From time-to-time a developer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job