Ready to chat? Drop us a note & we'll get right back to you.
- Work with the Rabbits
- Career Opportunities
Take a peek at our recent blog post about website pricing, and read some fun facts about the Jackrabbit website!
We’re looking for a creative, detail-oriented, collaborative person to join our design team.
A senior designer is responsible for the creative of a project. This involves overall look and feel and tactical execution that meets design standards and maintains Jackrabbit’s creativity and attention to detail. This person should have an above-average understanding of production and mechanicals as well.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
Being detail-oriented and able to carry that through to the work produced is a huge factor for success. Communication is another big part of the job, so the designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
The specific details will vary depending on individual skill sets and strengths, but expect to:
- Develop creative concepts with minimal direction
- Execute on print and web designs for a variety of accounts
- Prep and organize final files
A senior designer needs a wide range of skills and creative capabilities. These include:
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Ability to creatively think on your feet, yet comfortable with receiving creative direction and running with it
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- The ability to work with project managers on project specifics, processes, and seeing projects through from start to finish
- Consistent quality of work regardless of project size or type
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- Ability to take initiative and desire to learn new skills
- The willingness to guide junior designers and help them to succeed
- The willingness to support the design team in many different capacities—from initial design conception, refinement to production
- From time-to-time a designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.