Ready to chat? Drop us a note & we'll get right back to you.
- Work with the Rabbits
- Career Opportunities
Take a peek at our recent blog post about website pricing, and read some fun facts about the Jackrabbit website!
A senior designer is responsible for the creative of a project. This involves overall look and feel and tactical execution that meets design standards and maintains Jackrabbit’s creativity and attention to detail.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
Being detail oriented and able to carry that through to the work produced is a huge factor for success. Communication is another big part of the job, so the designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping up with current design trends is also important.
The specific details will vary depending on individual skill sets and strengths, but expect to:
- Develop creative concepts with minimal direction
- Help to guide junior designers
- Prep and organize final files
- Execute on print and web designs for a variety of accounts
A senior designer needs a wide range of skills and creative capabilities. These include:
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Ability to creatively think on your feet, yet comfortable receiving creative direction and running with it
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work with project managers on project specifics, processes, and seeing projects through from start to finish
- Consistent quality of work regardless of project size or type
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- Ability to take initiative and desire to learn new skills
- Willingness to guide junior designers and help them succeed
- Willingness to support the design team in a variety of capacities, including initial design conception, refinement, and production
- From time to time, a designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical. A flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job
We need a super-detailed, multi-tasking Office Manager to keep Jackrabbit working like a well-oiled machine. This is a part-time, permanent position scheduled for at least 28 hours per week.
- Provide receptionist support for office: routing telephone calls, taking accurate messages, and interacting with clients on non-complex account questions
- Provide backup data entry support as needed for client information and related items
- Manage office inventory
- Assist with scheduling meetings and applicable arrangements
- Support the Project Managers as needed (job setups, proofing, etc.)
- Complete high-level research on organizations as new business opportunities come in
- Process incoming / outgoing mail; arrange for deliveries
- Greet and assist clients and visitors
- Manage employee, vendor, and client files in secure filing area and in electronic format, adhering to regulatory compliance requirements and company policy
- Perform other related miscellaneous duties as needed
- Must have some industry / office management experience
- Strong integrity and ability to safeguard confidential information
- Flexible and adaptable to handling changing work assignments and volume
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to learn additional software programs with limited direction
- Friendly, courteous and professional customer service skills required to interact with clients via telephone and in person
- Team player supporting company goals
Are you a passionate creator with an interest in video, animation, and motion graphics? Send us your demo reel! Jackrabbit’s videography team is looking for talented individuals like you for Summer 2016/17.
- Video Production Support
- Camera Operation
- Scripting Support/Storyboarding
- Asset Research and Management
- Graphic Design and Animation Support
- Music and audio support
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Audition
Additional Experience (not required, but appreciated!):
- Web Design and Production
Sound like you? Get in touch with us today!Apply Now
We are currently all set for the Fall and looking to fill spots for Summer 2017.
We are looking for passionate developers and designers to join a multidisciplinary team of creative professionals as we strive to produce the best marketing solutions for our clients. Through real-world learning, collaboration with the Jackrabbits, and extensive focus on the mentorship process, our apprentices gain the essential experience necessary to emerge as leaders in the field of graphic and web design.
What will I achieve?
We try harder, work smarter, produce faster, and ensure that our apprentices embody that same ideology. Whether you have a background in visual design or web development, our user experience (UX) focus will allow you to expand your abilities into all disciplines of the creative approach. Exposure will include:
- One-on-one guidance through the process of research, evaluation, and design.
- Developing the skills imperative to excel in user-centered design.
- Helping direct the meaningful interaction between client experience and product ownership, through collaboration on real-world projects.
- Crafting a personal emphasis on utility, ease of use, and efficiency in all facets of design.
- Understanding how to identify the needs, behaviors, and habits of users and implementing products to satisfy these characteristics.
With the help of our unparalleled focus on fostering deep connections between customers and their brand, we’ll provide you with all the tools necessary to become a pro.
What can I already do?
Jackrabbit looks for young professionals who have already begun their careers in website or graphic design, and seek to elevate their abilities in our distinguished firm.
A visual design portfolio should demonstrate:
- BFA (achieved or pending) in graphic design or equivalent experience.
- In-depth understanding of visual design principles, including typography and layout.
- Working knowledge of responsive and interactive design concepts.
- Experience on a variety of creative projects.
A web development portfolio should demonstrate:
- BS (achieved or pending) in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with responsive and engaging digital development.
- Passion for finding creative solutions to unique opportunities.
- Basic knowledge of visual design principles, including Creative Suite abilities.
Any additional proficiencies and work experience can only strengthen your integration into our program, and enable you to better accomplish your professional objectives.
What can I expect from the program?
The Jackrabbit Apprenticeship Program is a full-time gig lasting 16 weeks / 4 months, spent in our Milton office. During this time, you’ll work closely with designers and developers on existing endeavors and new projects. From your first day with us until your last, you will be consistently engaged in the inner-workings of the Jackrabbit Team (for better or for worse), and figure out what makes us tick.Apply Now