Ready to chat? Drop us a note & we'll get right back to you.
Take a peek at our recent blog post about website pricing, and read some fun facts about the Jackrabbit website!
We’re looking for a project manager who keeps projects on track, down to the last detail, and can have some fun along the way. The project manager is responsible for the leadership of the project from inception to completion, bringing it in on time and on budget—and exceeding client expectations.
This position involves being a detail oriented, super-organized, multi-tasking wonder that can facilitate print and interactive projects from start to finish. A PM is responsible for coordinating the entire lifecycle of every project for their assigned clients. Owning these projects in a strong, seamless manner is critical to allow the team to focus on what they are best at and to keep clients happy.
The specific details will vary, but expect to: define project scope, timeline, roles/responsibilities, project plans, and documentation, keep all projects moving along on-track and on-budget, manage changes in project scope, identify potential obstacles, and devise contingency plans, contribute to overall processes.
A project manager needs a wide range of skills and capabilities. These include:
- 3+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Ability to work well with printers and other contractors/vendors
- Solid working knowledge of current digital technologies, including content management systems, SEO/SEM, social media, e-commerce, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability to identify and resolve any issues and conflicts within the project team
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and clients and make things as seamless as possible on both sides
- Incredibly strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a persuasive, encouraging, and motivating disposition
- Ability to take initiative and a desire to learn new skills
- The willingness to support the team in many different capacities—from scheduling to proofing to thinking about all of the little details along the way
We’re looking for a talented web developer who can succeed in a team environment, from front-end development that meets design requirements to back-end development and third-party integrations.
Being detail oriented and able to carry that through to the work produced is a huge factor for success. Communication is another big part of the job, so the developer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire development process. Keeping up with current web trends is also important.
Expect to own development projects, execute on front and back-end, QA sites, complete web edits, launch and maintain websites, and contribute to overall company web standards.
A Jackrabbit developer needs a wide range of skills and development capabilities. These include:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Ability to maintain full productivity on a variety of project types and sizes
- Knowledge of browser quirks and how to address them
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A great grasp of web best-practices and an eye for ensuring implementation of those
- The ability to work with project managers on project specifics, creating/revising processes, and seeing projects through from start to finish
- The ability to guide junior developers and QA internal work