Last Updated on March 13, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our website. When filling out a form, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other personal information. We also collect information about your visit to our website, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, pages visited, and referring website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Respond to your inquiries, comments, and requests;
- Improve our website and services;
- Send periodic emails about our products, services, or other information we think you may find interesting;
- Conduct market research and analysis.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Cookies and Google Analytics
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, such as our social media pages. These websites have their own privacy policies, which you should review before visiting them. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information that we have collected;
- Request that we correct or delete your personal information;
- Object to or restrict the processing of your personal information.
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We use reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from you from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.