Interested in a career with the rabbits? Check out the open positions and internships below and send us your info.
We’re looking for a talented web developer who can succeed in a team environment, from front-end development that meets design requirements to back-end development and third-party integrations.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
- WordPress theme development
- CSS3 (Sass/SCSS)
- Sketch or similar design software
Being detail oriented and able to carry that through to the work produced is a huge factor for success. Communication is another big part of the job, so the developer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire development process and ask questions/retain information. Keeping up with current web trends is also important.
The specific details will vary depending on individual skill sets and strengths, but expect to:
- Own development projects
- Execute on front and back-end
- QA sites
- Launch and maintain websites
- Contribute to overall company web standards
A Jackrabbit developer needs a wide range of skills and development capabilities. These include:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Ability to maintain full productivity on a variety of project types and sizes
- In-depth understanding of cross-browser issues and W3C standards
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A great grasp of web best-practices and an eye for ensuring implementation of those (including things like accessibility, SEO, etc.)
- The ability to work with project managers on project specifics, creating/revising processes, and seeing projects through from start to finish
Note that candidates would ideally work in-person for initial onboarding, with the potential for a future hybrid work arrangement.Apply Now
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
This person will be responsible for trafficking projects and assisting project managers in day-to-day work as they develop their skill set and leadership abilities. They may also be responsible for special projects, often focused on social media/digital marketing, and content population of websites.
The specific details will vary depending on individual skills and strengths, but expect to:
- Assist PMs in day-to-day work
- Assist with web content migration, proofreading, etc.
- Generate content for social media campaigns, run reports for digital marketing clients, etc.
- Set up projects and handle other data-oriented tasks
A Jackrabbit PC needs a wide range of skills and capabilities. These include:
- Some industry experience preferred
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including content management systems, SEO/SEM, social media, e-commerce, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and desire to learn new skills
- The willingness to support the team in many different capacities—from scheduling to proofing to thinking about all of the little details along the way
This role is in-person at our Milton office, with the potential for a future hybrid work arrangement based on specific circumstances.Apply Now
We are looking for passionate developer, designer, illustrator, and project coordinator interns. Through real-world learning and collaboration with the Jackrabbits, our interns gain essential experience.
Internships here are full-time gigs lasting from 3-6 months, spent in our Milton office. During this time, you’ll work closely with designers, developers, and project managers on existing endeavors and new projects. From your first day with us until your last, you will be consistently engaged in the inner-workings of the Jackrabbit team (for better or for worse!), and figure out what makes us tick.
What You Can Expect to Achieve:
We try harder, work smarter, produce faster, and ensure that our internships embody that same ideology. Whether you have a background in visual design/illustration, web development, or marketing strategies, our approach will allow you to expand your abilities into all disciplines of the creative process. Expect to:
- Be held to a high standard–we are excited to teach people who are looking to learn, but do expect our interns to absorb information and processes quickly, be fastidious with details, and always put forth their best effort
- Observe the day-to-day activities of the team and learn the ins-and-outs of being a rabbit
- Develop skills imperative to excel in a creative, client-focused environment
- Collaborate on real-world projects
- Have some fun–we’re a small group and working all day in a positive, friendly environment is a big part of why we like our jobs
What Skills You Should Possess Already:
Jackrabbit looks for young professionals who have some experience in design/development/marketing, and seek to elevate their abilities in our firm.
A visual design portfolio should demonstrate:
- BFA (achieved or pending) in graphic design or equivalent experience
- In-depth understanding of visual design principles, including typography and layout
- Working knowledge of responsive and interactive design concepts
- Experience on a variety of creative projects
A web development portfolio should demonstrate:
- BS (achieved or pending) in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with responsive and engaging digital development
- Passion for finding creative solutions to unique opportunities
- Basic knowledge of visual design principles, including Creative Suite abilities
Any additional proficiencies and work experience are a significant strength, and enable you to better accomplish your professional objectives.
Internships are in-person at our Milton office.Apply Now